Just a mile away from Fort Worth’s Cultural District, the Fort Worth Zoo, Colonial Country Club and Texas Christian University, the 670,000-square-foot WestBend development features a modern mix of Class A business space, restaurants, retail, and public art all in a dense, walkable setting. The recent acquisition of 3.5 acres immediately south of WestBend will allow the development to expand in the coming years with additional retail, hotel, and multi-family housing, solidifying its status as one of the most dynamic and inspiring communities on the Trinity Trail.
Gathering some of the country’s top restaurants and retail concepts along with local businesses and bistros, WestBend is Fort Worth’s premier outdoor lifestyle retail center. Over 160,000-square feet of commercial space provides a gathering space for residents and travelers to shop, eat, and explore.
With over 200,000-square-feet of mixed-use office space including a new Class A building with 57,000-square-feet of office space, WestBend provides space for both established companies and entrepreneurial start-ups.
- Mixed-use development in the University District, directly across the street from University Park Village.
- The only outdoor lifestyle retail center in Fort Worth, TX.
- Located on the Trinity River and Trinity River Trail.
- WestBend recently underwent a major redevelopment adding new retail, restaurants and a new 81,150 SF building that includes 57,000 SF of new Class A office space.
- Trademark recently acquired the 3.5-acre parcel immediately south of WestBend to add additional retail, office and multi-family.
- WestBend is within a mile from Fort Worth’s Cultural District, the Fort Worth Zoo, Colonial Country Club and Texas Christian University.